NOVA Fishing Day Camp
Campers spend the week fishing a combination of public and private freshwater ponds and lakes, floating and wading on the Rappahannock, Rapidan, Potomac, or Shenandoah Rivers, and most weeks spend a day on the Chesapeake Bay with Captain Frank Carver aboard the 48' " Loosenup".
Scouts may also earn their fishing merit badge.
Arlington Parks and Recreation
- June 24-28 FULL...Click on session dates to register for waitlist
- July 8-12 Registration will begin Feb 1
- July 29-August 2Registration will begin Feb 1
- Aug. 5-9 Registration will begin Feb 1
- Aug. 19-23 Registration will begin Feb 1
- Aug. 26-30 Registration will begin Feb 1
* Camps meet at Gunston Community Center
* When a camp receives enough interest on the waitlist we will try and run an additional session.
Baroody Camps/Grace Episcopal School
- July 22-26
- * Registration will begin Feb 1
Falls Church Parks and Recreation
Freedom Aquatics Center
- July 15-19 Registration will begin March 1
- * Click on session date to register Go to camps, Adventure camps, Fishing camp.
Alexandria Parks and Recreation
Loudoun Country Day School
- July 29-Aug. 2 Registration begins Feb 1. *Click on session date to register
*This camp does not go to Chesapeake Bay. Gets an extra day on the river.
*Fishing locations are subject to change depending on water levels and fishing conditions.